Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In Rehearsals.....

Hey hey....


So I'm in rehearsals in Nashville, TN for the GEM...My cast is amazing and the nicest people you will ever meet.  I made it through my first day and onto the second day of rehearsals....I am extremely fortunate to have been hired with Gary Musick Company- GREAT people...
I am one of the youngest and definitely the newest member to the cruise lines...which is overwhelming but amazing/exciting!  Its a wonderful feeling being here...It totally beats waking up at 4 am to travel to New York for auditions all day and then waiting tables at night....:)  I am in Nashville until the end of September, then our journey  begins in Venice, Italy....Until then....Ill talk to you all later!


xoxoxox
Cari


PS ...I miss my hubby...
Love you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that we missed your party. We had a cruise ship survival kit for you - take plenty of vitamin C! Good luck and have fun.

    Lots of love, John and Kathy Landers

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw kath.. thank you!! Missed you guys. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete