Monday, September 27, 2010

Italy, here I come!

Hey there!!!


I've been in Nashville, Tennessee for almost a month now and time FLEW by...My cast and I fly to Venice, Italy this Thursday...We have an overnight in Venice and we get on our ship the day after...We have about two weeks of installation and then we set sail and begin our journey on the NORWEGIAN GEM.  We are all excited about our shows and about the cast in general.  My cast is made of up of super talented/beautiful people...We set sail in the Mediterranean until November when we port in NYC!!! In Nov-Dec we do Bahama cruises and then Jan-Feb we do Caribbean cruises.  March is back to the Bahamas and then I am home in April!!! Im sure this time will fly by...
Nashville has been great.  Rehearsals have been successful and we've gotten to go out a couple of times as well...
From this point on, I will not have my cellphone, so the best way of communication is Facebook and Email.  I really hope people are in the mood to vacation and will choose my ship!! Its so exciting to see someone from home when you are away...:)  
So, keep checking this blog and Facebook for new pictures and videos and to say HELLO!
Miss you all!
LOVE,
Cari
(Miss you babe:) Always in my heart)



xoxo
BYE

4 comments:

  1. I know my kisses aren't as good as my brother's, but xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage!!!! Soak it all up, and enjoy everything you are doing and seeing! What an opportunity of a life time!!!! Love you, and miss you more! Have an AMAZING adventure!!! xoxoxo Devan and Jordan

    ReplyDelete